7/1/11 Elizabeth gave birth to her baby monkey today!

While Jane was passing out diets this morning she noticed that one of our expectant mothers had given birth! So far, baby is clinging, eyes and mouth opening and closing, mama is eating and active. Baby has been trying to suckle, however, we are not sure if baby is actually nursing, so I am keeping vigil. I will be blogging all day and putting up photos and videos. I am set up near their habitat with my computer, phone, cameras and I also have some thank you notes to write:-), and I will be watching and blogging throughout the day, so stay tuned to our blog!

Lots and lots of monkey love,
Kari and the monks

1 comment:

  1. Go to this link to see why there are baby monkeys at Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary!

    http://www.junglefriends.org/baby-monkey-links-resources.shtml

    ReplyDelete